Resources & Links
Whether it's financing a car, bike, boat, caravan or camper trailer for the family or buying a light commercial or truck for your business, it's important to do your research about the goods you want to buy before you commit yourself.
AFS has put together a collection of useful links and resources to make your research easier.
Get access to AFS' most popular forms, or browse through sites for useful information on cars, motoring organisations, and sites that provide convenient access to where you can buy and sell your car.
Car for Sale & Reviews
- RACQ – The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland offering a wide range of motoring, travel and other services and benefits.
- NRMA – The National Roads and Motorists’ Association offering road side assistance, motoring and other travel services.
- RACV – The Royal Automotive Club of Victoria offering roadside assistance, motoring, travel and motoring services.
- RAC – The Royal Automotive Club of Western Australia offers roadside assitance, motoring and travel services for Western Australia.
- RAA - The Royal Automobile Association of Australia offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel services for South Australia.
- AANT – The Automotive Association of the Northern Territory offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel service for the Northern Territory.
- RACT – The Royal Automotive Club of Tasmania offers roadside assistance, motoring and travel services for Tasmania.
Motoring Entertainment Sites
- Top Gear Australia - The official Australian site of the hit BBC TV show. All things cars with blogs, videos, reviews and a lot more.
Government Related Sites
- Moneysmart - The Australian Securities & Investments Commission web site which provides financial guidance you can trust about borrowing basics and car loans.
- ASIC Home - The Australian Securities & Investments Commission web site which provides up to date information about finance professionals on their registers and details about any banned or disqualified persons.
- Fair Trading NSW - The NSW Governments web site which provides details about using credit and buying a car.